Hi loves! It is time to set out my hopes for April. I plan to “take it easy” since Shadow & Bone premieres this month! I would love to focus on it during the last days of April. I have chosen to take a step back from book clubs because I haven’t been able to dedicate the time needed for them. I will still read the book picks if I find the time, but I want to not stress about it this month. I am nursing my Daisy Jones book hangover still! Okay, let’s begin..
- Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane
- Gilded Serpent by Danielle L. Jensen
- Dream Country by Ashaye Brown
- The Girls Are All So Nice Here by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Lives of Saints by Leigh Bardugo
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
- Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
Short and sweet. For once, not everything on this list is a commitment. I have some new releases here that I am excited about! Hopefully this prevents burnout from all the arcs I had to read the last couple of months.
Tell me your most anticipated read for April!
we are all stardust and stories…