Hi angels! It is finally the time to set my ridiculous expectations for the month. I am hoping by June, I will have much more realistic TBRs. I feel like I am playing a bit of catch-up until then. Past me went on an arc spree and I am still paying for it. I am hyped for every single one, but it is really taking it out of me and I definitely learned my lesson!
So far, I only plan to participate in Becca’s 48hr Bookoplathon. Honestly my favorite readathon. See details below!
Last month I loved making a priority and extended tbr list. These will include book club picks (♥) and arcs(*).
♥ Emma by Jane Austen – The Jane Austen Book Club (deadline March 12)
♥ Night & Day by Virginia Woolf – Club of Virginia (deadline March 25)
♥ Last Night at the Telegraph Club by Malinda Lo – Tea Time Reads
♥ Southern Storms by Brittainy C. Cherry – Literary Love Book Club
♥ Lore by Alexandra Bracken – Buddy Read w/ Lauren (deadline March 14)
* Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft
* No Regrets by Tabitha Webb
* Milk Fed by Melissa Broder
* Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
* The Girls Are All So Nice Here by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
* The World at My Feet by Catherine Isaac
* Wild Women & the Blues by Denny S. Bryce
* Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo
* City of Spells by Alexandra Christo
* Fable by Adrienne Young
* Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power
Basically arcs that I need to get to asap!
- The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
- An Heir Comes to Rise by C.C. Peñaranda
- Lava Red Feather Blue by Molly Ringle
- The Night We Met by Zoë Folbigg
- Daughters of Night by Laura Shepherd-Robinson
- Queen of Empire by H. R. Moore
- Mortal Remains by Mary Ann Fraser
- Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
That concludes my March TBR. It is honestly just books I have commitments to this month. I really miss mood reading, but I hope to be able to again by the summertime. I will feel sooo satisfied once I am all caught up! I am also hoping to continue my Grishaverse re-read in anticipation for Netflix’s Shadow and Bone series. I am really hyped for that one! I am definitely clearing my calendar that week.
Tell me your most anticipated read for March!
we are all stardust and stories…