It is that time of the month. Considering this was my birthday month and a very short month in general, I didn’t do too bad. Let’s just jump into it!
Book Clubs & Buddy Reads
- Literary Love Book Club hosted by Brooke
The Stopover by T.L. Swan – in progress (0%)
**I already informed the forgiving Brooke that I will have to roll this over to next month. Luckily our discussions are on discord and have dedicated rooms for our picks!
- Tea Time Reads hosted by Tea Time Lit
A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey – in progress (50%)
**Still hoping to finish this today, but if not, it will be done tomorrow!
- The Jane Austen Book Club hosted by Yasmin
Emma by Jane Austen – in progress (0%)
**The deadline is March 12, so I still have time!
- Club of Virgina hosted by Lisa
The Voyage Out by Virgina Woolf – ★★★★
- Buddy Read w/Lauren
All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace- ★★★★★
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace – ★★★★★
- Insatiable by Daisy Buchanan – ★★★★
- The Girl’s I’ve Been by Tess Sharpe – ★★★★★
- The Split by Laura Kay – ★★★★
- The Ravens by Kass Morgan & Danielle Paige – ★★★★
I participated in two readathons this month. I hit bingo for both readathons! Finally a success.
- Total books read: 7
- Total pages read: 2.5k+
- Average rating: 4.29
I did injure my back the second half of March which really affected my ability to focus on books. I hope it subsides early March. I am in the middle of a few other arcs, so they will hopefully be completed early next week! I had a good reading month overall. I just really wish I was able to read more romance for the readathons, but I still completed them so I won’t worry to much about it.
What was your favorite read this month?
Thank you for reading ♥
we are all stardust and stories…