Hello darlings! I know this is a couple days late, but I have been busy with my birthday and a blog tour. February is the shortest month of the year, yet I have so many books I want to get to! There are two readathons I want to participate in. A little worrying, but I will just make a priority tbr and then the tbr of books I would like to get to.
This is hosted on instagram by fantasy romance author H. R. Moore! There are so many events happening all month long hosted by many authors and content creators! It looks so fun and I am already having a blast. Below are the bingo boards. I hope to hit bingo! I will let you know in my wrap-up if I was able to and how I did it.
Okay, we are now on to the actual TBRs.
This list is full of my book clubs and arcs that need to be read this month.
*arcs, ♥book clubs
♥ Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen – The Jane Austen Book Club (deadline Feb 10)
♥ The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf – Club of Virginia (deadline Feb 25)
♥ A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea & Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey – Tea Time Reads
♥ The Stopover by T. L. Swan – Literary Love Book Club
* All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
* The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah
* An Heir Comes to Rise by C.C. Peñaranda
* Lava Red Feather Blue by Molly Ringle
* The Girls I’ve Been by Tessa Sharpe
* Insatiable by Daisy Buchanan
* The Night We Met by Zoë Folbigg
* Daughters of Night by Laura Shepherd-Robinson
* Down Comes the Night by Allison Saft
*Queen of Empire by H. R. Moore
* Mortal Remains by Mary Ann Fraser
*Hang the Moon by Alexandria Bellefleur
These include other arcs and some books I want to squeeze in for the readathons!
I know that I will not get to many of these.
- Fable by Adrienne Young
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- The Split by Laura Kay
- The Ravens by Danielle Paige & Kass Morgan
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
- Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope
- From Blood & Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- A Court of Wings & Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Frost & Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles
- A Touch of Darkness by Scarlett St. Clair
- A Song of Wraths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
- Gilded Serpent by Danielle L. Jensen
- Emma by Jane Austen (technically a book club pick for February, but the deadline is March 12)
And…. I think that is all? Wish me luck. I really hope by April I can chill out.
What do you hope to get to this month? Are you participating in any readathons?
we are all stardust and stories…